Since 1979 IDENTIC AB develops and supplies products, systems and services for daily service and depot management of heavy duty vehicles. The company's core business consist of cost effective and environmentally safe distribution, storage and spill-free refilling of fuels and chemicals.
IDENTIC is market leading and has helped many customers with vehicle fleets to develop more effective depot operations and lowered costs. The majority of customers are owners and operators of heavy vehicles, especially buses but also trucks, ships and trains organised in larger units (fleets). For example, about 75% of all buses involved in public transport in Sweden are equipped with IDENTIC´s technology for spill-free refuelling. The company´s products and systems are installed in a number of countries around the world.
The company's products and services have been developed and supplemented to meet customers' new needs and requirements, for example the possibility to buy or rent products.
Identic's product and service range consists of:
- Spill-free handling of fuels and chemicals
- Automatic identification and information exchange to and from vehicle and depot
- Level control and leak control in fuel and chemical tanks, including alarm functions for automatic order generation, as well as temperature measurement
- Complete IT-based depot systems, for processing and reporting of vehicle and service data
- Planning, installation, service and support of depot facilities
- Development projects for the vehicle-, petrolium- and chemical industries.
IDENTIC is also a reseller for Banlaw.
IDENTIC AB, Box 143, 186 23 Vallentuna, Sweden. Tel: +46 8 409 120 00, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have made a separate website for our Ameron/Bondstrand pipe operation. You can access it by clicking the image below.
2017-05-14 IDENTIC appoints Cameron Forecourt as new distributor in UK Cameron Forecourt is the UK’s leading fuel management systems specialist…
2014-04-07 IDENTIC get new phone numbers
2014-02-04 IDENTIC greets Andrew Westberg warm welcome to the position of Sales and Marketing Director.
2013-12-02 IDENTIC launches new homepage
IDENTIC launching a new website , by that becoming the offer in focus and clarified, while its content is better structured and this means easier for visitors to find the information sought, both in swedish and english sides.
2013-11-26 IDENTIC gets a new CFO
Anders Hedgren takes over as Managing Director at IDENTIC AB. Robert Källberg passes to the post as Technical Director at the company.